diumenge, 11 de novembre del 2012
-LAST SUMMER MOST EXITING:
My last summer was very exitting, funny and extrordinary. In July I was in Banyoles; then on 27 of July I went for ten days to Femtram, a summer camp. Then I to Andoora, with my cousin for a weekend, and we went shopping and we went to Caldea, it was very relaxing. Then in August I was in Plata d'Aro, in my apartment; it was great, at the mornings I went to the beach, then I had lunch and some days I took a nap after lunch. Then, I went to the down or beach and at night I went to discos or pubs, but not every night.
But if I had to choose one of the experiences that i lived lat summer I acutally would choose Femtram.
I love this sumer camp. The first three days we went on a route in the mountain. Then, we got to St. Andreu de la Bola and set up the tents; after that we did some funny activities, and got a shower. The monitors were funny and excelent pepole. The days wentun very quickly. And we has to leave this camp, everybody tense very sad because we were like a family. Finally we played the guitar and sang songs and everybody cried. And here the our camp finished.
I'm talk away great memories of this summer, is unforgettable.
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada