diumenge, 11 de novembre del 2012

THE LETTER:

Dear Albert, I recently had some problems with my studies. As you may know, I'm in my last year of CSE. So in one year I'll have to decide about my future, and is complicated. The problem is that I'm not really sure If I want to go on studing this year. I'm so stressed. I have not been to class for two days because I have to help in my parents shop. My mom had an accident recently working so there are not enouch employes. Because of not going to class, teachers are bothering me and the big teacher tempts to kick me out from de school for a time. What should i do? Should I try to studying and ignore i those teachers who bother me? Or I should think about a different future for me? Loading for ward to your answer, thank you. Kisses,

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada