dimecres, 6 de juny del 2012
ARE YOU IN FAVOUR OF INTNSIVE SCHEDULE?
Most secondary schools in our area, don't have an intensive schedule, but our school maybe will have this schedule next year, And I'm in favour of the intensive schedule.
In my opinion, intensive schedule is good for several reasons. Firstly, we only go to school in the morning and in the afternoon we have more fre time to play sports, music, meet friends, study, do homework or do other thins. Secondly, I think it's better for the cantenn, wich can used money for other reasons; material, classes... Finally I like to chang the routine and sometimes different things are better ( than the other.)
So all in all, I think that it's a good thing to have an intensive schedule, and for that reason I think that the policy of the school should change.
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada